International Voluntary Service: become a host organization
You are a non-profit- organization, a church, a public school, a youth center, a …? You are looking for helping hands?
We are looking worldwide for partner organizations who would like to host volunteers from Germany for a long or short voluntary service abroad.
We give non-profit organizations and associations the opportunity to host one or more young volunteers from Germany for a period of 2 weeks to 24 months at a working week of 30 – 35 hours.
To be a hosting partner, you must be a non-profit organization.
You may be
– any non-governmental organization,
– an association
– a local initiative.
Your fields of activity may be in
– cultural or
– ecological area.
You must have:
– a local or regional project likely to keep the volunteers busy during their stay at least 6 hours per day.
– the desire to involve young international volunteers to complete your project with members of your association.
– a project that leads to concrete achievements producing durable effects.
– the possibility to accommodate and provide for the volunteers.
Tasks and duties of the host organization
– Residence permits: The host organization is responsible for the procurement and support in obtaining sufficient residence permits.
– Support and assistance: Volunteers‘ tasks should reflect their individual abilities. They should be taught by people who are familiar with the tasks.
– Mobility: The host organization ensures that the volunteers come from their home to the workplace, e.g. by the provision of a ticket or a bicycle.
– Organizing a language course
– Accommodation: The host organization is taking care of accommodation for the volunteers. The food is usually provided in the form of food money.
We want to make it clear that our volunteers are not coming for a linguistic exchange or for holidays, they are coming to help you on your project. On the other hand, we want to make it really clear that they are not free workers. Further than helping on the project, we want them to really be included to your association and to live an exchange with your members.
– For the hosting of an European volunteers the organization receives financial support under certain circumstances.
– The host organization provides for the volunteers care, accommodation, food, transport and language courses.
– Insurance and pocket money are covered by the volunteers or the sending organization.
– The travel costs are also covered by the volunteers or the sending organization.
The volunteers come from Germany.
They are usually between 18 and 30 old and work for a period of 2 to 24 months on a project of the host organization.
All volunteers are insured during their voluntary work (accident, health and liability insurance).
Become a partner
Contact us and introduce us your project: email@example.com